14.11.09

I think Stacey Soloman is fantastic...I hope she wins!

A bit of a departure from normal postings, but I do like X-Factor, a little, only because ordinary people are trying to better themselves and the finalists are clearly talented (apart from John & Edward). However, though I have never voted as it is a money raising exercise for corporate executives, I have tonight relented and voted for Stacey as she is not only the best singer in the competition but has the most fantastic personality. She is amazing as far as I can tell from the TV; amusing, ordinary and lovable. Therefore, I have placed Stacey's banner on my website. I know, I am cringing myself! BTW, Danni and Sheryl rock!

See Liberal Democrats I am human!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out

"The X Factor 5 Minute Wonders"

@ youtube.com/thisisjohnnyblack

It should be stacey's first single